I have reworked some of the backend management of my
websites. Most significant for me is the move away from
ssg towards my own
solution based on
make. This should allow for easier and faster deployment of
articles while also reducing bandwidth and storage requirements on my side.
For the user-facing side of things, the following has changed:
- wester.digital/ssg has been moved to blog.wester.digital
- This also means that the feed has moved to blog.wester.digital/feed.xml
- The rrs icon is now a .svg file instead of a png
- Wester Digital Search has been moved to search.wester.digital
- My Kaios apps have bee moved to games.wester.digital
If you experience any problems or missing content, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.